- Where is Luminar's corporate headquarters?
Luminar’s corporate headquarters are located in Orlando, Florida.
- Where is the company incorporated?
Luminar is incorporated in the State of Delaware.
- What is Luminar’s stock symbol? What exchange does Luminar trade on?
Luminar was publicly listed on Nasdaq as “LAZR” in December 2020
- When does Luminar’s fiscal year end?
Luminar’s fiscal year ends December 31.
- Does Luminar pay dividends?
Luminar does not pay dividends.
- Whom do I contact with questions about my stock? Who is Luminar’s transfer agent.
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC (AST) is Luminar Technologies, Inc.’s transfer agent. AST's automated telephone support services are available 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
AST may be contacted as follows:
- Mailing Address: AST, Attention: Luminar Technologies, Inc., 6201 15thAvenue, Brooklyn, NY 11219
- Telephone: An AST shareholder services representative can be reached at (800) 937-5449 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. An Interactive Voice Response System is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Website: Shareholders can access information on AST's website at https://www.astfinancial.com/login
- Email: Shareholders can email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I view documents Luminar has filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC)?
View documents in the SEC Filings section of this website.
- Who makes up the Luminar Leadership Team?
View members of the Luminar Leadership Team in the Executive Team section of this website
- Who makes up the Luminar Board of Directors?
View members of the Luminar Board of Directors in the Corporate Governance section of this website
- Whom should I contact regarding investor inquiries?
Please contact Trey Campbell at email@example.com.